Notary Public


You will need to engage a notary or lawyer if you are doing a real estate transaction, buying or selling property, getting a mortgage or secured line of credit, and/or making changes to the ownership and title of a property. The notary will do the required legal work on your behalf. This is called conveyancing.
Notaries prepare the documentation, facilitate the transfer of funds, and register your property with the Land Titles Office.

If you have a unusual deal, and/or require legal advice, you may want to use the services of a lawyer instead of a notary public. 

Jacqueline Tait

#1-45766 Patten Ave.
Chilliwack, BC V2P 1S1

Simpson Notaries

#201-7408 Vedder Road
Chilliwack, BC V2R 0T8

#310-2539 Montrose Ave
Abbotsford, BC V2S 3T4

Waal & Co

9086 Young Street
Chilliwack, BC, V2P 4R5

#3-1824 #9 Hwy
Agassiz, BC, V0M 1A0

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.