Mortgage Brokers

YOur One-stop shop for mortgages

Mortgage brokers can save you time and effort during the application process, and potentially a lot of money over the life of the loan.
Secondly, some lenders work exclusively with mortgage brokers, meaning that borrowers would have access to loans that would otherwise not be available to them. Brokers can get lenders to waive application, appraisal, origination, and other fees.

Whether it’s your first time buying or your fifth, whether you’re purchasing a presale apartment or building a custom home from the ground up, they will provide all the guidance and support you need to get there.

Below are links to some local mortgage experts many of our happy clients used to help them obtain a  mortgage.

MA Mortgage Architects

Lisa Klee
#520-45715 Hocking Ave
Chilliwack BC V2P 6Z6

Unify Financial Ltd

Don Freeman
7388 Vedder Road
Chilliwack, BC V2R 4E4

Entrust Mortgage Services

Steve Brouwer
Rene Walsh
201-46126 Yale Road
Chilliwack, BC V2P 0J6

Wyatt Mortgages

 Wyatt Tunnicliffe
201-46126 Yale Road
Chilliwack, BC V2P 0J6

Browne Mortgages

Dave Saran
8387 Young Road
Chilliwack, BC V2P 4N9

Robinson Mortgage

Matt Robinson
201-2600 Gladys Ave
Abbotsford, BC V2S 0E9

DLC Lighthouse Mortgage

 Keith Cook
104-2220 Sooke Rd
Victoria, BC V9B 0G9

CIBC Mortgage Advisor

Perry Sherstobetoff 
9245 Young Road
Chilliwack, BC V2P 4R3

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.