I have sold a property at 46073 GREENWOOD DR in Chilliwack
I have sold a property at 46073 GREENWOOD DR in Chilliwack.
This beautiful family home in sought after SARDIS PARK is a must see! Situated on a corner lot, this 2700sqft home with scenic mountain and pasture views offers lots of parking with large 33’7ft double tandem garage in addition to a oversized double carport. Inside features 5 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, 3 gas fire places, large kitchen island, crown moldings, along with many upgrades done throughout over the years. Includes a spacious 2 bedroom inlaw suite with separate entry and laundry, sunroom, gas fireplace, its own covered patio w/gas b/hookup. Fully fenced private backyard includes a large covered 37x10 back deck, gas b/hookup, hot tub, firepit, 12x8 garden shed and more… Come check it out! Call now for your private tour.

I have sold a property at 403 45729 GAETZ ST in Sardis
I have sold a property at 403 45729 GAETZ ST in Sardis.
Great investment opportunity. Over 1,000 sq ft 2 bedroom top floor corner unit with southern exposure with great views of the mountains. Central location. Short walk to bus stop and near doctors office, chiropractor etc and 2 blocks from Safeway and drugstore. Includes some appliances. Strata fees include gas garbage, water and sewer. Lots of storage within unit inc. small workbench. Newer flooring. A must see!
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.